joi, 26 martie 2009

Leapsa

Dilimache, furnizoarea oficiala de leapsa pentru acest blog, mi-a mai pasat una.(Sa iti dea Domnu' sanatate, copila mea, ca tare imi plac)
Zice cam asa..fiti atenti ca e in chineza,da?

Tell me your first:

Car: Skoda Fabia.Beautiful car.
Trip :Pff..Sinaia, I suppose.It happened a loong, long time ago.
Trip abroad:Ooo..Bulgaria.(bleah!).But I was a little girl, and it was my parents'option.I was sick all the way back home.:)
Memory: When my Godmother cut my hair.I used to have a long beautiful hair, but she was a wig maker and she needed it...:(I was only threeee...:(( I needed it too!!!
Pet: Two turtles. Linda and Jimmy.They have both died.Never had other pets again.:)Owner of a healthy child, though.:D
Crush: Pff..I can't remember his name.I was 6, anyway.He offered me flowers and a book. A complete gentleman.
Discovery: Fire.:)))No, I'm joking. I can't remember. My memory is not my best card.
Job: Promoter.
Idol: Axl Rose.
Creation: This is hard,man!I am very creative, you know...In the kindergarten, I suppose. A greeting card?... I don't know, really...Sorry.


LE: The boy's name was Stefanut.And I pass this to Andreea.;)

2 comentarii:

Dili spunea...

Haha I just love your Godmother... hey I love you too 'cause you called me "child" hehehe... I gotta make up a leapsa and send it to you especially for that!!!

SARILLA spunea...

:)) ok..I'm waiting..:D